Where is Torrox located
Torrox is located 51km from Malaga capital with a population of 17.234 inhabitants. The municipal term has a dimension of almost 51km square.
Denonym of the people of Torrox
The inhabitants are called “torroxeño or torroxeña”.
Monuments and places of interest in Torrox
- The Church de Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación
- The Church de San Roque
- The Convent de Nuestra Señora de las Nieves
- The old sugar mill of San Rafael
- The aqueduct of La Granja
- The San José hospital
- Palace or Casa de la Joya
- The Roman ruins
- The watchtowers of the Muslim era