A village within the Guadalteba region where its great past shows in its streets with houses and stately buildings.
Where is Campillos located
Campillos is located 72km from Malaga capital with a population of 8.444 inhabitants. The municipal term has a dimension of almost 187,84km square.
Denonym of the people of Campillos
The inhabitants are called “campillero or campillera”.
Monuments and places of interest in Campillos
- Church of Santa María del Reposo
- Roman Village
- Yacimientos arqueológicos
- Hermitage of San Benito
- Hermitage of Nuestra Señora de Belén
- Hermitage of San Sebastián
- Hermitage of Santa Ana
- Brotherhood Jesús Nazareno de la Misericordia
- Brotherhood del Santo Entierro y Nuestra Señora