Where is Álora located?
Álora is located 43km from Malaga capital with a population of 12.985 inhabitants. The municipal term has a dimension of almost 170km square.
Origin of the name Álora
The name derives from the Roman population that Álora was previously with the name <Lluro>.
Monuments and places of interest in Álora
- Castle of Álora
- Convent of Nuestra Señora de Flores
- Viewpoint Ali Ben Falcum “al Baezi”
- Church la Veracruz
- Church of Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación
- Chapel of Santa Brígida
- Chapel of las Torres
- Monument to Málaga music
- Cruz del Humilladero
- Hermitage of las Tres Cruces
- Museum of Álora
- Museum Bachiller y Aljibe