Where is Cártama located?
Cártama is located 19km from Malaga capital with a population of 26.259 inhabitants. The municipal term has a dimension of almost 105,10km square.
The origin of the name Cártama
The Phoenicians called this region “Cartha” which means hidden or hidden place.
Where to park in Cártama?
We did not find any difficulty in parking. Also at the entrance to the town there is a planada where you can park easily.
Monuments and places of interest in Cártama
- Museum of Nuestra Señora de los Remedios
- Hermitage of Nuestra Señora de los Remedios
- Chapel of Sierra Gabrilgalia
- Castle of Cártama
- Church of San Pedro
- Iron Bridge over the Guadalhorce River
- Roman Bridge and Aqueduct